XMC-A429 | 30 Channel ARINC-429 XMC Module
- 4-30 Channels of ARINC-A429/575; Up to 4 ARINC-717
- 4 Lane PCI Express 1.1 Compatible; VITA 42 XMC Single Width
- Encode or decode almost any ARINC-429 physical layer signal.
- 8-bit, 1 uSec A/D Signal Capture on First Two RX Channels!!
- Advanced BIT, Loop-Back and Dual Temp Sensors
- IRIG-B RX PAM and RX/TX PPS Time Sync
- ARINC-419/429/575/717 Configurations:
- 4 RX/TX Shared Channels
- 8 RX/TX Shared Channels
- 16 Channels: 8 RX/TX Shared – 8 RX
- 30 Channels: 16 RX/TX Shared – 14 RX
- For Shared Channels, RX Function is Always Available and TX is Software Selectable.
- Fixed Rx Channels Can Be Fixed Tx on Request
Bus Analyzer Datasheet:
Software API Datasheet:
Alta Data Technologies’ XMC-A429 interface modules offer a variety of ARINC-419/429/575/573/717 channel configurations with software selectable Rx/Tx channels, baud rates, bit encoding and word configurations (Start/Sync/Stop length, Parity, bits/word, MSB/LSB). Encode or decode almost any ARINC-429 physical layer signal.
The card design is based on the industry’s most advanced 32-bit ARINC FPGA protocol engine, AltaCore™, and a feature-rich application programming interface, AltaAPI™, which is a multi-layer ANSI C and Windows .NET (MSVS 2005/08/10 C++, C#, VB .NET, LabVIEW, RTOS) architecture. This hardware and software package provides increased system performance and flexibility while reducing integration time.
The PCI-A429 Transmit (TX) capability includes both simple and complete frequency control options for each channel and Playback and Signal Generator modes. Three Receive (RX) functions including channel and multi channel levels.