XMC-1553 | 10 Channel MIL-STD-1553 XMC Module
- 1-10 Independent, Dual Redundant (A/B) MIL-STD-1553 Channels!
- Commercial, Extended Temp/Rugged/Conduction Cooled. P4 or P16 Rear Panel.
- Full TX Loop-Back Verification for BC and RT. Dual Temp Sensors.
- One MByte High-Speed Static RAM per Channel
- Dual Function Models: BC/Mon or mRT(1-32)/Mon
- Full Function Models: BC/Mon and mRT(1-32)/ Mon
- Standard ANSI/VITA 42.3 XMC. Optional XMC 2.0 Connectors
- Advanced BC Framing/SubFraming/Aperiodic
- Fast Start-up, Loop-Back, User and Periodic BIT
- 1553B, 1553A, 1760, Link-16, SADL Compatible
- Digital Signal Generator – Bi-Phase Testing
- Full Error Injection Capability
- Full RT Protocol Validation Support
- Advanced AltaAPI and AltaView Analyzer GUI
- Contact Factory for Latest VxWorks/RTOS
- Avionics and RS-485 Discretes. IRIG-B RX and PPS Time Inputs
Software API Datasheet:
Bus Analyzer Datasheet:
Alta Data Technologies’ XMC interface module is a multi-channel (1-10) 1553 cards supported by the latest software technologies. The XMC-1553 card is based on the industry’s most advanced 32-bit 1553 FPGA protocol engine, AltaCore™, and by a feature-rich application programming interface, AltaAPI™, which is a multi-layer ANSI C and Windows .NET 2.0 (MSVS 2005 C++, C#, VB .NET) architecture. This hardware and software package provides increased system performance and reduces integration time. The only XMC 1-10 channel card on the market with PCIe 2.1 backplane!
The XMC-1553’s BC capability, including variable message framing/subframing with transmission scheduling provides the most advanced BC control operations. RT, Monitor, Playback and Signal Generator functions also include industry leading functions to meet the most demanding requirements.
AltaCore is guaranteed 1553B Notice II & IV compliant and all cards are manufactured to the highest IPC-Level 3 standards and certified ISO-9001 processes. Cards are available in dual-function (BC/Mon or multi-RT/Monitor) or full-function (BC, mRT and Mon) configurations. Playback and Signal Generation are part of BC operations. We are committed to a risk free integration and will be glad to help with any level of your system development.