VPX56-6H | AC/DC 1000W 6U VPX Power Supply
- 1000 watts power through full temperature range
- Ideal for rugged 6U VPX power applications
- Standard VPX-compatible connectors and I/O per VITA 62
- Compatible with System Management Bus per VITA 46.11
- Off-the-shelf solution for VITA 46.0 and VITA 65 systems
- Supports all VITA standard I/O, signals, and features
- Accepts 3Ø AC or +270 VDC input
- Provides five outputs and I/O
- Continuous Background Built-in-Test (BIT)
- Optional Holdup Capacitor Charging Circuit
- Current share
- User programmability
- I2C communication
- Over Temperature Protection
- Status LED
- Environmentals per Mil-Std-810 and VITA 47
- Input transient protection per MIL-STD-704F
- Integrated EMI filtering per MIL-STD-461F
- Operates at full load through the entire -40°C to +85°C temperature range
The VPX56H-6 is NAI’s latest high power, 1000 Watt AC/DC converter which accepts either a 3Ø 115VAC L-N inputs or a +270VDC input. It plugs directly into a standard 6U VPX chassis with a (VITA 62) 1.0” power supply slot. This off-the-shelf solution for VITA 46.0 and VITA 65 systems is compatible with VPX specifications; supports all VITA standard I/O, signals, and features; and conforms to the VITA 62 mechanical and electrical requirements for modular power supplies.
The VPX56H-6 power converter is conduction-cooled through the card edge/wedgelock. It accepts 3Ø AC or +270 VDC input and provides five outputs and I/O at up to 1,000 Watts and supports a variety of standard features, including continuous Background Built-in-Test (BIT); remote error sensing; and protection against transients, over-voltage, over-current, and short circuits. With its intelligent design, the VPX56H-6 also has the flexibility to address special needs. Current share is standard on main outputs and optional on the +3.3VDC_Aux output. An optional Holdup Capacitor charging circuit is available.
This COTS converter is designed specifically with NAVMAT component derating to meet the many harsh environmental requirements of rugged Mil-Aero and and industrial applications.