VPX3010 | 3U VPX Intel Xeon Single Board Computer
- Intel® Xeon® Processor D-1500 SoC up to 12 cores (formerly “Broadwell-DE”)
- DDR4-2133 soldered ECC SDRAM up to 16GB
- Dual 10G-KR, up to three 1G Ethernet ports
- Up to PCIe x16 Gen3 interface supporting non-transparent bridge
- One XMC expansion slot, PCIe x8 Gen3 with Rear I/O to P2
- Conduction or air cooled with conformal coating
The VPX3010 Series is a 3U VPX processor blade featuring the Intel® Xeon® Processor D-1500 SoC with up to 12 cores. The VPX3010 provides up to 16GB DDR4-2133 dual channel ECC memory soldered onboard, one PCI Express x8 Gen3 XMC expansion slot with VITA 46.9 rear IO, and onboard soldered 32GB SLC SATA solid state drive. Rear I/O via P1 and P2 includes 2x 10GBASE-KX4, 2x 1000BASE-T (or one 1000BASE-T and two 1000BASE-BX by BOM option), 2x SATA 6 Gb/s, 1x USB 2.0, 2x USB 3.0, 6x GPIO, VGA, 1x RS-232, 1x RS-232/422, and up to PCIe x16 Gen3 supporting non-transparent bridge for peer-to-peer communication (dependent on BOM option).
A VPX-R3010 Rear Transition Module is available to access rear I/O signals and a 9-slot 3U VPX Test Frame is available to allow users to validate VPX3010 functionality.
The VPX3010 Series is available in rugged conduction and air cooled versions with conformal coating, making it ideal for mission critical applications in radar; intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance (ISR); and UAV/UGV platforms.