PMC-WMUX | 2 Channel WMUX PMC Card
- One or Two WMUX Channels (Wings)
- Full Function CIU, RIU and BM Simultaneously
- Selected by Lockheed for Standard F-16 Support
- 1Mbyte RAM (2x SBS WMUX Card)
- IRIG-B RX PAM and TX/RX PPS Time Sync
- IPC Class 3 and ISO 9001:2008 Processes
- VxWorks, Linux and Win 32 & 64-bit Support
- Front and Rear Panel Configurations
Software API Datasheet:
Alta Data Technologies’ PMC-WMUX interface module (PCI Mezzanine Card for Carriers and Single Board Computers) is a single or dual channel (A-B Redundant = 4 Busses per Channel) WMUX card supported by the latest software technologies. This PMC cards are based on the industry’s most advanced 32-bit WMUX FPGA protocol engine, AltaCore™, and by a feature-rich application programming interface, AltaAPI™, which is a multi-layer, highly portable ANSI C architecture. This hardware and software package provides increased system performance and reduces integration time.
AltaCore-WMUX is guaranteed 16PP194 compliant and is manufactured to the highest IPC-Level 3 standards and ISO 9001:2008 processes. The card is capable of simultaneous CIU, 16x RIU and Bus Monitor (RIU Map and Sequential Monitor). Alta is committed to a risk free integration and will be glad to help with any level of your system development.