FLIR A655sc | Standard Definition Longwave Infrared Uncooled Camera
- Affordable, Compact, and Powerful – The A655sc provides over 300,000 pixels of accurate temperature measurement data.
- Uncooled Microbolometer Detector – Maintenance-free and provides excellent longwave imaging performance.
- High Resolution – 640 × 480, 17 micron pixel detector provides great image detail and small spot size for accurate measurements of small temperature anomalies.
- Full Frame Rate – Provides 14-bit data up to 50 frames per second at full frame 640 × 480 resolution.
- FPA Windowing – Provides high-speed windowing modes (up to 200 Hz with a 640 × 120 window) and digital control of image flow and recording to FLIR’s R&D software.
- Fully Compliant – With both GenICam and GigE Vision protocols, the A655sc is ready to integrate with a variety of third-party analysis software packages.
The A655sc helps engineers, researchers, and scientists see and accurately quantify thermal patterns, leakage, dissipation, and other heat-related factors in equipment, products, and processes in real time.
IMAGE QUALITY AND THERMAL SENSITIVITY
FLIR A655sc is equipped with an uncooled, maintenance free, Vanadioum Oxide (VoX) microbolometer detector that produces thermal images of 640 x 480 Pixels. These pixels generate crisp and clear detailed images that are easy to interpret with high accuracy. The FLIR A655sc will make temperature differences as small as 50 mK clearly visible.
HIGH SPEED WINDOWING
The FLIR A655sc provides 14-bit data up to 50 frames per second at full frame 640 × 480 resolution. It has a high speed windowing function that increases the output frame rate up to 200 Hz at a 640 x 120 pixel window.
GIGE VISION™ STANDARD COMPATIBILITY
GigE Vision allows fast image transfer using low cost standard cables up to 100 meters.With GigE Vision, hardware and software from different vendors can integrate seamlessly over gigabit ethernet connections.
GENICAM™ PROTOCOL SUPPORT
GenICam creates a common application programing interface (API) for cameras regardless of the interface technology or features implemented. Because the API for GenICam cameras will always be the same, cameras like the A655sc camera can be easily integrated into third party software.
FLIR A655sc camera works seamlessly with FLIR ResearchIR Max software enabling intuitive viewing, recording and advanced processing of the thermal data provided by the camera.
Control and capture data directly into MathWorksR Matlab software for advanced image analysis and processing.