ENET-A429 | ARINC-429 Ethernet Converter
- 10/100/1000 Ethernet up to 8 ARINC Channels
- 4 Channels RX or TX; 4 RX Only Channels
- Thin-Server, Real-Time UDP Ethernet to/from ARINC **
- Remote ARINC Devices on the LAN
- Auto RX Mode for ARINC Ethernet Bridging
- 5-30 VDC, 300-900 mAmp max/300-700 mAmp typical – small size!!
- 200g Weight, POE Optional
- Ideal for Lab or Rugged Deployed Applications
- IRIG-B RX Decode, PPS, Triggers, Discretes
Bus Analyzer Datasheet:
Software API Datasheet:
eNet-A429™ is an innovative product that provides “remoting” of ARINC operations on 10/100/1000 Ethernet IP/UDP local area networks (LAN). eNet-429 is a small, low-power, rugged device that provides connectivity for 1-8 ARINC 429/575/573/717 Channels – Ideal for remoting ARINC connections for in-field applications or point-point lab usage.
Alta has combined the industry’s most advanced 32-bit ARINC FPGA protocol engine, AltaCore™, with a real-time IP/UDP thin server. The customer can implement their application with the same feature-rich application programming interface, AltaAPI™, as used with standard cards – often without even recompiling – the ultimate in code portability.