75INT2 | 3U CompactPCI Intel® Core™ i7 Single Board Computer
- Compact 3U cPCI SBC with support for 2 independent, intelligent function modules
- 40+ modules to choose from
- Independent x1 SerDes interface to each function module slot
- COSA™ architecture
- Intel® Core™ i7-3517UE @ 1.5 GHz Dual Core Processor
- Up to 8 GB DDR3L SDRAM
- Up to 32 GB SATA II NAND Flash (256 GB expansion option in slot #2)
- < 25 W MB power dissipation
- Front and/or rear I/O
- 2x 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet; 2 to rear, or 1 to rear and 1 to front I/O
- PCIe interface to function module slot 1 for additional dual Gig-E ports
- 2x USB 2.0, 1 to front and 1 to rear, or 2 to rear I/O
- 1x RS232 to front or rear I/O
- I2C Bus to rear I/O
- Factory configurable video output: HDMI, DVI, LVDS, or VGA
- Wind River® Linux and VxWorks®, and Windows® Embedded Standard 7 OS support
- Intelligent I/O library support available
- Continuous Background Built-in-Test (BIT)
- VICTORY Interface Services (contact factory.)
- Commercial and rugged versions
- Operating temperature: 0°C to +70°C commercial, or -40°C to +85°C rugged
NAI’s 75INT2 is a 3U cPCI Intel® Core™ i7-based, Single Board Computer (SBC) that can be configured with up to two intelligent function modules and delivers off-the-shelf solutions that accelerate deployment of SWaP-optimized systems.
NAI’s Intel® Core™ i7 SBCs in the 3U cPCI form factor offer improved processor performance and better security, targeted at military and defense applications such as manned and un-manned air and ground vehicles, and in more sophisticated digital signal processing applications such as intelligence, surveillance, reconnaissance, radar and sonar.
NAI’s Custom-On-Standard-Architecture™ (COSA™) offers a choice of over 40 intelligent I/O, communication, and Ethernet switch functions, providing the highest packaging density and greatest flexibility of any 3U SBC in the industry. Pre-existing, fully-tested functions can be combined in an unlimited number of ways quickly and easily. Each I/O function has dedicated processing, unburdening the SBC from unnecessary data management overhead.
Background Built-In-Test (BIT)
BIT continuously monitors the status of all I/O during normal operations and is totally transparent to the user. SBC resources are not consumed while executing BIT routines. This simplifies maintenance, assures operational readiness, reduces life-cycle costs and— keeps your systems mission ready.
Board Support Package (BSP) and Software Support Kit (SSK)
The 75INT2 includes BSP and SSK support for Wind River® Linux and VxWorks®, and for Windows® Embedded Standard 7. In addition, SSKs are supplied with source code and board-specific library I/O APIs to facilitate system integration.