64ARM1 | 6U VME ARM Coretex-A9 Single Board Computer
- Compact 6U VME SBC with support for 6 independent, intelligent function modules
- 40+ modules to choose from
- Independent x1 SerDes interface to each function module slot
- COSA™ Architecture
- Freescale™ QorIQ P2041 Quad-Core e500mc Processor @ 1.2 GHz
- Up to 8 GB DDR3L SDRAM
- Up to 32 GB SATA II NAND Flash (256 GB expansion option in slot #2)
- < 25 W MB power dissipation
- Front and/or rear I/O
- 2x 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet; 2 to rear, or 1 to rear and 1 to front I/O
- 2x USB 2.0, 1 to front and 1 to rear I/O
- 1x RS232 to front or rear I/O
- I2C Bus to rear I/O
- Factory configurable Video Output: HDMI, DVI, LVDS, or VGA
- Wind River® Linux and VxWorks®, OS support
- Intelligent I/O library support available
- Continuous Background Built-in-Test (BIT)
- VICTORY Interface Services (contact factory.)
- Commercial and rugged versions
- Operating temperature: 0°C to +70°C commercial, or -40°C to +85°C rugged
Customer-configurable 6U VME ARM SBC
NAI’s 64ARM1 is a 6U VME ARM® Cortex®-A9-based, Single Board Computer (SBC) that can be configured with up to six intelligent function modules. Ideally suited for rugged defense, industrial, and commercial applications, the 64ARM1 delivers off-the-shelf solutions that accelerate deployment of SWaP-optimized systems.
NAI’s Custom-On-Standard-Architecture™ (COSA™) offers a choice of over 40 intelligent I/O, communication, and Ethernet switch functions, providing the highest packaging density and greatest flexibility of any 6U VME SBC in the industry. Pre-existing, fully-tested functions can be combined in an unlimited number of ways quickly and easily. Each I/O function has dedicated processing, unburdening the SBC from unnecessary data management overhead.
The ARM® Cortex®-A9 processor is a low power, cost-sensitive, multi-core processor delivering exceptional levels of perfromance and power efficiency with all the functionality required in rugged, embedded SWaP-optimized programs for the defense and aerospace industries.
Background Built-In-Test (BIT)
BIT continuously monitors the status of all I/O during normal operations and is totally transparent to the user. SBC resources are not consumed while executing BIT routines. This simplifies maintenance, assures operational readiness, reduces life-cycle costs and— keeps your systems mission ready.
Board Support Package (BSP) and Software Support Kit (SSK)
The 64ARM1 includes BSP and SSK support for Wind River® Linux and VxWorks®, and for Xilinx® PetaLinux. In addition, SSKs are supplied with source code and board-specific library I/O APIs to facilitate system integration.