56WS4 | 1500W Rugged AC/DC Power Supply
- Ideal for rugged, conduction-cooled, military applications
- High Power Density, High Efficiency
- +270 VDC Input or 3 Phase AC
- Designed and Manufactured Per NAVMAT Guidelines
- Remote Error Sensing
- Output INHIBIT
- Current Share
- Standalone EMI Compliance per MIL-STD-461F
- Transient Protection per MIL-STD-704B-F
- Environmental per MIL-STD 810G
- Environmental Intrusion Protection per IP66/66K (Dust & Powerful Water Jet Tight)
NAI’s 56WS4 is a conduction-cooled, 1,500 Watt AC/DC Power Supply that converts either 3-phase, AC input or +270 VDC input into a single DC output at 1,500 Watts.
The 56WS4 is environmentally sealed with intrusion protection per IP66/66K.
Features include remote error sensing, current share, output inhibit, Background Built-in-Test (BIT) and protection against overvoltage, overcurrent, over-temperature and short circuits.
This standalone power supply is specifically designed with NAVMAT component derating for rugged defense and industrial applications. It is also designed to meet the many harsh environmental requirements of military applications.