56TS1 | 500W Rugged AC/DC Power Supply
- Ideal for rugged, conduction-cooled, military applications
- Standard output voltages: +24Vdc and +28Vdc
- Current Share
- Integrated EMI filtering per MIL-STD-461F
- Input transient protection per MIL-STD-704F
- High Efficiency
- Low profile packaging
- 3 Phase or +270Vdc input
- Operates at full load through the entire -55°C to +85°C temperature range
- Contact factory for additional options and special units
NAI’s 56TS1 is a 500-Watt AC/DC Power Supply that accepts a 3Ø AC input or a +270 VDC input. This COTS unit provides full-power output power at a baseplate temperature of +85°C.
Standard features include remote error sensing, Current Share, ON/OFF control; and protection against transients, over voltage, over-current, and short-circuits. Additional options and special units can be ordered.
This conduction-cooled power supply is specifically designed with NAVMAT component derating for rugged defense and industrial applications. It is also designed to meet the many harsh environmental requirements of military applications. All units are 100% temperature cycled.