ENET2-1553 | MIL-STD-1553 Ethernet Converter
- 10/100/1000 Ethernet Interface for 1 or 2 MIL-STD-1553 Channels
- Small, Rugged Form Factor
- Size: 13.5 x 3.7 x 4cm
- Weight: 200 grams
- Thin-Server, Real-Time IP/UDP Ethernet to/from MIL-STD-1553 **
- Remote MIL-STD-1553 Devices on the LAN
- Full BC, mRT, BM, Signal Capture Capability
- Dual Function Mode (per channel):
- Bus Controller (BC) and Bus Monitor (BM)
- Multiple Remote Terminals (mRT)(1-32) and Bus Monitor (BM)
- Full Function Mode (simultaneous):
- Bus Controller (BC) and Bus Monitor (BM) and Multiple Remote Terminals (mRT)
- Auto BM Mode for 1553 to Ethernet Bridging
- Auto Load BC, RT and BM Images for Fast Startup
- 5-30V DC, 400-700 mAmp (5V) Typical 1 Amp USB Power OK
- 200g Weight, POE Optional, 1760 Startup
- Ideal for Lab or Rugged Deployed Applications
- IRIG-B RX Decode, PPS, Triggers, Discretes
Bus Analyzer Datasheet:
Software API Datasheet:
eNet2-1553™ is an innovative product that provides “remoting” of MIL-STD-1553 operations on 10/100/1000 Ethernet IP/UDP local area networks (LAN). eNet2-1553 is a small, low-power, rugged device that provides real-time Ethernet connectivity to for two dual redundant MIL-STD-1553 (A/B) busses. It is ideal for remoting MIL-STD-1553 connections for in-field applications or point-point lab usage.
Alta has combined the industry’s most advanced 32-bit 1553 FPGA protocol engine, AltaCore™, with a real-time IP/UDP thin server. The customer can implement their application with the same feature-rich application programming interface, AltaAPI™, as used with standard cards – often without even recompiling – the utlimate in code portability.
**NOTE: eNet2-1553 (server) is a real-time Ethernet/1553 device, but your computers’ (client) IP stack may not be! The eNet2-1553 device provides real-time UDP receive and transmit requests (<10 uSecs) to 1553 buffers, but the client’s IP/UDP stack will induce path delays as compared to backplane cards. For many applications (<100-2000 packets per second), this product will provide unparalleled flexibility in 1553 configurations (much better than USB devices). Contact Alta for test results on various OS and computer configurations – your system results may vary.