PCIE4L-1553 | 4 Channel MIL-STD-1553 PCI Express Card
- One to Four Independent, Dual Redundant MIL-STD-1553 Channels
- Dual Function Mode (per channel):
- Bus Controller (BC) and Bus Monitor (BM)
- Multiple Remote Terminals (mRT)(1-32) and Bus Monitor (BM)
- Full Function Mode (simultaneous):
- Bus Controller (BC) and Bus Monitor (BM) and Multiple Remote Terminals (mRT)
- One Mbyte of Memory per Channel
- Variable Voltage 1553 TX Optional
- Fully Compliant to MIL-STD-1553B Notice II/IV, MIL-STD-1760,1553A and Link-16
- Commercial or Industrial Extended Temperature Parts
- **One Channel of A/D Signal Capture – View 1553 Waveforms with AltaView!**
- 8-bit, 50 nSec A/D for Voltage Measurements
- Advanced 32-bit BC, RT and Monitor FPGA Design – Full 32 bit Memory.
- BC Framing/Subframing/Aperiodic
- Common Data Packets (CDP) for BC, RT and Monitor – Complete Message Info
- Advanced, Multi-layer AltaAPI Provided at No Cost with Source Code
- Windows, Linux, RTOS, LabVIEW & RT
Bus Analyzer Datasheet:
Software API Datasheet:
LabVIEW API Datasheet:
Alta Data Technologies’ PCIE4L-1553 interface module is a multi-channel (1 to 4), ½ size, 4 Lane PCI Express MIL-STD-1553 card supported by the latest software technologies. The PCI Express card is based on the industry’s most advanced 32-bit 1553 FPGA protocol engine, AltaCore™, and by a feature-rich application programming interface, AltaAPI™, which is a multi-layer ANSI C and Windows .NET (MSVS 2005/08/10 C++, C#, VB .NET) architecture. This hardware and software package provides increased system performance and reduces integration time.
AltaCore-1553 is guaranteed 1553B Notice II & IV compliant and all cards are manufactured to the highest IPC-Level 3 standards and ISO 9001:2008 processes. Cards are available in dual-function (BC/Mon or multi-RT/Monitor) or full-function (BC, mRT and Mon) configurations. Playback and Signal Generation are part of BC operations. Alta is committed to a risk free integration and will be glad to help with any level of your system development.