eNet-MA4 | 1553 and ARINC Converter
- 1 or 2 Channels of MIL-STD-1553 (Each Dual Redundant)
- 8 Channels of ARINC-429
- 4 Shared RX/TX & 4 RX Only
- 10/100/1000 Ethernet
- Size: 13.5 x 3.7×4 cm
- Weight: 200 grams
- Rugged Packaging
- Extended Temperature Option Available (-40 to +85C)
- Signal Capture on Channel 1
- Up to 2 ARINC 717 RX and TX Channels
- Start-up, Loop-Back, User and Periodic BIT
- Dual Temperature Sensors
- Remote 1553 & ARINC-429/717 Devices on the LAN
- 5-32 VDC Input (Requires Conditioned Power)
- Or Standard USB Power (5VDC @ 1,500mA)
- PPS, IRIG-B or IEEE-1588 Time Sync
eNet-MA4™ is an innovative product for “remoting” 1553 & ARINC-429/717 operations on 10/100/1000 Ethernet local area networks (LAN). eNet-MA4 is a very small, low-power, rugged device that provides real-time UDP connectivity to for 1-2 dual redundant 1553 (A/B) busses and 8 ARINC channels.
Alta has combined the industry’s most advanced 32-bit 1553 FPGA protocol engine, AltaCore™, with a real-time IP/UDP thin server. The customer can implement their application with the same feature-rich application programming interface,AltaAPI™, as used with standard cards – often without even recompiling – the utlimate in code portability.
**NOTE: eNet-MA4 (server) is a real-time Ethernet/1553 device, but your computers’ (client) IP stack may not be! The eNet-MA4 device provides real-time UDP receive and transmit requests (<10 uSecs) to data buffers, but the client’s IP/UDP stack will induce path delays as compared to backplane cards. For most applications, this product will provide unparalleled flexibility in avionics configurations (much better than USB devices). Contact Alta for test results on various OS and computer configurations – your system results may vary.
FULLY RUGGED VERSION OF THE ENET-MA4 IS ALSO NOW AVAILABLE!