Adlink PXIe-HDV62A | Single Channel HDMI Frame Grabber
- Uncompressed 1920 x 1080p, 60 fps video stream
- Support for CVBS, S-video, RGB and YPbPr video input
- Support for HDMI/DVI video and HDMI, S/PDIF audio inputs
- Support for 24-bit RGB or YUV 4:4:4
- Support for HDCP (High-Bandwidth Digital Content Protection)
- 32/64-bit Direct SDK support
- LabVIEW support
Download Datasheet:Adlink PXIe-HDV62A Datasheet
ADLINK’s PXIe-HDV62A high definition video and audio capture card enables single-card acquisition of full analog/digital video and digital audio signals. Featuring uncompressed full HD up to 1080p at 60 fps and 10-bit high-resolution ADC and HDCP support, the PXIe-HDV62A delivers serious benefits and reduced TCO for applications requiring simultaneous capture from both video and audio sources, such as multimedia device testing.
The PXIe-HDV62A not only delivers uncompressed high-definition video data from DVI or HDMI, but also provides an analog video decoder comprehensively supporting RGB, NTSC/PAL, S-video and YPbPr, with an integrated audio decoder for HDMI and S/PDIF capture, providing a highly integrated solution.