Adlink MXE-200 | Ultra Compact Industrial Computer
- Intel® Atom™ SoC processor E3845/3826
- Built-in ADLINK SEMA Cloud solution
- Aluminum housing, withstanding industrial grade EMI/EMS (EN61000-6-4,61000-6-2)
- Extremely compact: 120 (W) x 100 (D) x 55 (H) mm
- 1x HDMI, 2x USB 2.0 + 1x USB 3.0, 2x GbE ports,optional 4 isolated DI/O
- 2x mPCIe slots (one supporting mSATA), 1x USIM socket, 1x SDIO
- Rugged design for -20°C to 70°C fanless operation(w/industrial grade SD/mSATA)
- Optional DIN-Rail / Wall mounting
ADLINK”s new Matrix MXE-200 series Ultra Compact Embedded Platform, based on the Intel® Atom™ SoC processor E3845/E3826, With superior-class construction meeting a wide variety of specific industrial needs, the MXE-200 series offers the most reliable Ultra Compact Embedded Platform for use in harsh environments, compliant with industrial grade EMI/EMS (EN61000-6-4,61000-6-2), protecting customer assets and reducing TCO. Opposing conventional correlations between size and computing power, the MXE-200 series features large-scale performance in an ultra-compact package.
With its two GbE LAN, two COM, two USB 2.0 and one USB 3.0 host ports, optional four isolated DI and four isolated DO w/ interrupt support, dual mini PCIe slots with one mSATA support and USIM socket support communication with connections such as WiFi, BT, 3G, and LTE, the MXE-200 series enables seamless interconnection, ensuring interoperability between systems. Matrix”s proven rugged construction assures operation in harsh environments with operating shock tolerance up to 100 G and an extended operating temperature range up to -20°C to 70°C option.
Implementation of ADLINK”s proprietary SEMA Cloud tool, the MXE-200 sereis maximizes manageability and security for a world of applications, delivering efficient remote monitoring of system activity and health in real time, system control over a robust secured channel, and complete, fully manageable utilization of system resources.
All told, the MXE-200 sereis presents an intelligent, robust embedded system supporting wide application developmentand easy service deployment, presenting outstanding performance in Intelligent Transportation, and Facility Management.