56XS1 | 2000W Rugged AC/DC Power Supply
- Ideal for rugged defense and industrial applications
- Environmentals per Mil-STD-810G
- Input transient protection per MIL-STD-704A-F
- Standalone EMI Compliance per MIL-STD-461F
- High power density
- Continuous Background Built-in-Test (BIT)
- Current Share
- Choice of Output Voltages
- Over-Temperature Warning & Shutdown
- Optional RS-485 Communication
- Conduction-cooled through unit baseplate
- Operates at full load through the entire -40°C to +85°C temperature range
NAI’s 56XS1 is a conduction-cooled, 2,000-Watt AC/DC Power Supply that converts either 3-phase, AC input or +270 VDC input into a single DC output at 2,000 Watts.
Features include remote error sensing, current share, output inhibit, BIT and protection against over-voltage, over-current, over-temperature and short circuits.
This standalone power supply is specifically designed with NAVMAT component derating for rugged defense and industrial applications. It is also designed to meet the many harsh environmental requirements of military applications.