56SQ2 | 3 Phase AC/DC 300W VME Power Supply
- Single or Three Phase Input
- Up to 5 VME outputs
- Designed for VME and general purpose applications
- Input transient protection per MIL-STD-704 (single- and three-phase)
- Input transient protection per MIL-STD-1399 (single-phase only)
- Integrated EMI filtering per MIL-STD-461E
- Holdup time: 20ms at nominal load, standard; 50 milliseconds, optional;
- Low noise
- Operates at full load through the entire -40°C to +85°C temperature range
Link to Supplier Page:
NAI’s 56SQ2 is a 300-Watt AC/DC Power Supply that uses two slots in a standard VME chassis. It is conduction-cooled through the card edge/wedgelock. This power supply accepts either a single- or three-phase input and provides up to 5 standard VME outputs plus standby at 300 Watts. It is designed for VME and general purpose applications. An onboard microcontroller allows for design flexibility.
Standard features include continuous Background Built-in Test (BIT); remote error sensing; holdup time; and protection against transients, over-voltage and short circuits. Options such as power fail warning, vibration testing, over-temperature monitoring and shutdown, current share, and extensive signaling (including ANSI/VITA) are available.
This COTS power supply is specifically designed with NAVMAT component derating for rugged defense and industrial applications. It is also designed to meet the many harsh environmental requirements of military applications.